Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Tuesday morning

Ian texted to say that he got to work ok this morning but that the traffic was awful. Ross was late leaving for work because he had to dig his car out of the snow... his time management isn't a strength.

It's really beautiful outside as it always is when we are covered with snow.


I would have taken more photos but my camera had only enough charge for these before it gave up the ghost! I had it on the charger all night...the battery isn't holding a charge.

I keep thinking about getting a replacement battery but I haven't done anything about it yet... a job for the 'to do' list, I think.

You'll all be glad to know that I have taken two jobs off the 'to do' list recently...
I finally got my photo taken for my new passport!

I used the photo booth in Somerfield!
I'm worried about the quality. It's very dark.

Johanne' comment on seeing it was that you would know it was me. So what am I to take from that?
And Ian said, "What's the worst thing that can happen? They'll send it back and tell you to try again!"
I think your father has taken a leaf out of your CBT book, Kelly!

I still have to get someone to countersign and I've still to fill in the form myself.
I hate filling in forms.

I'll do it today...I wonder if there is a black pen in the house?

The other 'to do' job that I did was to buy new shades for the bedside lamps because we had broken one of them.
I took a trip into B&Q yesterday and found a pair that would fit in nicely. So I can score that job off the list!

B&Q was full of Christmas trees and lights!
There was a full range of artificial trees ranging fro £13 to about £90. Some of them were very nice and narrow too, which with small rooms is what you need. Real ones can be a bit too wide for little rooms.

But what did thrill me was the outside plant area...it was filled to bursting with real trees of all shapes and sizes and the smell was wonderful. I wondered around outside walking up and down the aisles of trees breathing deeply. What a treat!

No comments: