Where's the snow that was forecast?
I was so disappointed when I got up and discovered that snow blizzards hadn't happened during the night and the snow we had is melting away!
Great wattery ridges of snow, created by Ross' car reversing down the drive this morning, stared forlornly up at me as I looked out of the bedroom window in anticipation. No snow!
The radio is telling us that the Southern Uplands, and the Border have been hit badly by the snow but everywhere else seems to be fine. Even the Cockbridge to Tomintoul road is still open!
Apparently, the radio is telling me, it's half a degree too warm for snow!
Well, Ian is still here and I haven't got a lunch to go to anymore and Sheila could have gone to her dinner in Ballater afterall ... :(
Something to note:
"It'll be just like the thing if they've got the forecast wrong," said Ian just before we went to bed last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment