I was in Summerfield this morning at eight thirty along with all the other early birds.
It cost me two pound coins not to get the Boy's Club to pack my bags!
Ian phoned while I was out to ask a favour of me and it seems he wouldn't believe I wasn't in!
"Somebody phoned this morning while you were out," Ross said to me when I got back. "The phone rang and rang and rang! "
"I decided not to answer it. It was cold outside the bed, so I persevered at ignoring it." he said.
Still it worked as a wake up call and he got up and went into Aberdeen to finish his shopping.
I'm just back from Johanne's. The favour Ian wanted was for me to drop Colin's beer off and their smoked salmon.
While I was there, Gillian phoned to let her mum know she had reached Kinross on her journey north so she's making good time.
Gillian's new husband, Des, should have been with her, but he has had to go straight home to Ireland as both his parents have pneumonia!
His mother was so ill, she was taken into hospital but the doctors have sent her home again because there has been an outbreak of the winter vomitting bug in the hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment