I was pleasantly surprised...it was edible!
However, Ian couldn't identify the meat. He reckoned his tastebuds weren't up to it because of his illness.
If I'm being honest, I wouldn't have been able to tell you what kind of meat it was either! I think the flavours I added overpowered the lamb.
I'll try again with a different recipe...one less highly spiced.
Ian is feeling a bit better today. He has managed to spend most of the day downstairs but he still can't concentrate for more than a couple of minutes.
He's making his way through a bottle of Ribena blackcurrant and a bottle of Ribena blueberry. The blueberry is very nice - if you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend it!
This is Ian by the way, on what was obviously a happier day!Today has been a stay at home day. The only time I was outside was to put the bin out for the binman. But I had a laugh reading about your visit to Plymouth, Kelly.
No kidding...the woman actually took her shoes off! What a hoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment