Thursday, 2 October 2008

Thursday 2nd October

This is me putting off clearing up in the kitchen and cleaning the shower.

Ross did not go to see the doctor as you suggested, Lucy. He said he felt he was on the up and had every intention of going back to work today. He seemed not too bad yesterday afternoon and he went to bed early. But this morning, he was a wreck again.

I phoned the surgery and we are going down a twelve oclock today.
I'll let you know how we get on.

I've had my daily dose of Murder She Wrote with my coffee for breakfast this morning. An excellent episode set in Cabit Cove, it had excellent views of the coastline and the old lighthouse on the clifftop where the action all took place. The villian of the piece was a complete surprise and I won't tell you who it was incase you ever want to watch the episode!

It's a beautiful, sunny, autumnal day today. Bright and colourful with a bit of a nip in the air. The Boston Ivy on the front of the house has turned red and the leaves are falling quickly. The porch is in constant need of being swept to clear them out.

I think it's time for a wee visit to the garden centre to buy some winter pancies for the pots at the front door.

How is the dog run coming on, Gary?

Kelly and Craig, you really do make Snoop's life such fun, don't you! He knew how to use a cat flap all along. He just wanted to see how far you two were willing to go before you gave up trying to teach him how to use it. Good going, Snoop!

No comments: