It's 11.40 and I am still in my dressing gown...
I have been up since about eight, saw Ross off the premises at about 8.30: he got up at 8.20!
I was too tired to write anything last night as I had gone for a rather long walk with Anne and Sri in the morning. The sky was filled with huge black clouds and the wind was gusting in from the west but the weather forecasters had been right and although it threatened , the rain stayed off till we got home.
We set off up Corsee Road, continued on to Glen O Dee hospital and then turned right into the woods. From there we plodded through the muddy woodland trails till we arrived at Upper Lochton. Sri then led us north on the Raemoir Road till we came to a small road on our right. This road eventually comes out onto the Hirn and Echt Road! From there we walked down to the main road and following the road towards Banchory. We left the main road just after the supermarket and dropped down into the cemetery, completing the journey home through King George V park.
I think I'll go for slightly shorter walks for a while and build up to that one. My glutimous maximus (not sure about my spelling) was so sore when I got home, I could hardly climb the stairs and I was done in for the rest of the day. Couch potatoes need to take things slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment