I've got a couple of photos of Mary with Leo and a short video of Ian with Leo. The video is of a reasonable quality but, I'm afraid, the photos are a bit fuzzy.
I didn't take any photos on the Tuesday so there are none of Guy or Julie or Brian or the twins. There was a lot going on and I didn't think to get the camera out! Sorry. I'm not quite into this photographer thing yet.
Just been interrupted there by a call from the doctor's surgery. My blood tests have shown raised cholestoral so I've got an appointment to see Doctor Rough on Monday at 9.30. What a bummer...that means cutting out cheese and eating phoney butter!
Anyway here are photos and the video:
The photos of Mary with Leo were taken in Julie's living room and I took the video from the kitchen looking into the little family room that extends out into the back garden.
The twins are charming. Very polite!
I was allowed to help with their homework when they came out of school on the Tuesday and at teatime, Sam came to me in the kitchen and said, "You're sitting beside me, Aunt Jo." I was very honoured!
Brian had arrived about fourish as had Guy who had been to see the specialist that deals with his illness in the afternoon. He is such a cheery lad, you would never know.
Julie was last to come home, she had been out on a driving test. She teaches folk to be driving instructors and I'm glad to report that whoever the wee guy was, he passed!
While I was down the road, the weather was very blustery with heavy showers of rain so we couldn't get out and about very much but on Wednesday we headed for the supermarket, Morrisons.
I was delighted to find that the supermarket had a small museum of Johnstone just off the shopping area. Mary says that the Morrisons in Paisley has a similar museum full of information about Paisley's past in it too. What a great idea!
The museum is run by volunteers and the guy in the Johnstone Museum was very friendly and full of information! You'll never guess! Uncle Brian's photo is in the museum...a couple of photos have him in them, in fact! Aye, you know you're getting on when you find your portrait hanging in the museum!
The photos were of employees of Patons.
No comments:
Post a Comment