Thursday, 2 October 2008

The Afternoon of Thursday 2nd October

For those who are following the health and well being of little Ross, the doctor has diagnosed a chest infection, has given him a week's supply of Amoxycillan and suggested that he takes ibuprofen for the aches and pains because it will bring down the swelling in his throat.

Thanks for the prod, Lucy :)

I have phoned his work to let them know - communication is all important! - that he definitely won't be at work tomorrow but that hopefully he may be well enough after the week-end. However not to worry because I will keep them informed. As we know, communication is vital.

I treated Ross and I to pieces'n'Blackie ham with lettuce and tomato for lunch. Yummy. Well worth the £4.00 it cost me for 6 medium cut slices!!

Hey ho back to the call of domesticity. Life is just one whirlwind of activity.

No comments: