Friday, 31 October 2008

Friday afternoon

Just back from my walk with Sri. It was a beautiful sunny day for most of the walk but the rain came on just as we were heading back from Burnett Park.

If you could see me now, you would say, "Yep, the fuzzy wuzzy look is back again."

Interesting fact about our bodies taking longer to decompose these days, Gary. I can see the logic in it.

I once watched a documentary about mummified bodies of Buddist monks in little shrines high up in the mountains of Tibet. The theory is that they (the monks) died of starvation, hence the microbes inside the stomach died and as we all know, we are digested by our own microbes from the inside out after we die...they weren't. The air on the outside has to be dry too I would think. Is the air up the Himalayas dry?

Lovely carpet Craig and Kelly!

No comments: