Monday, 13 October 2008

Monday 13th October





Both of these photos were taken on the same day and it was raining so I wasn't going to go outside.

Can you see the apples growing on the little apple tree. They taste like dry cabbage.

I tried to get a good photo of the Boston ivy but it is a bit disappointing. The leaves were a really gorgeous shade of pinky red. I now have a big plastic basket almost full of those leaves...the plant is almost bare. Think all the rain we had made them fall prematurely.

Today has been quiet. Anne and I took a trip to Finzean farm shop and I tasted the most magnificent cake there! Orange and almond. Worth a visit.

The intrepid trio (Sri, Anne and I) walked up in the woods behind the Gen O Dee this afternoon. You know that beautiful golden light we sometimes get? Well that's how it was; really lovely. Warm too.

Kujo was with us today. He kept disappearing when he ran ahead because he is exactly the same colour as the dried up leaves on the ground. I'll get a photo of him and put it on the blog, if I remember.

I've never heard that wee dog bark and no matter whether you are a friend or a stranger, he will wag his tail and jump up to greet you.

Somebody has moved Granda's TV from the middle of the bedroom/computer room floor. It's sitting in front of the printer now and there is a red light shining out from it. Who's touched it?

No comments: