Sunday, 1 February 2009

Sunday afternoon

What was I saying about going to the Milton on Valentines night? How much was I looking forward to trying an 'amuse bouche'? :)

Well my anticipation has been enjoyable for as long as it's lasted but all good things come to an end and this one is no exception...not that its end will be the reality of enjoying the meal - no.


I received an email from Ian yesterday saying that we had missed our chance, the restaurant was fully booked that night but they could offer us the 13th for £5 less per head.

But we all know the 13th is no use...we have gone full circle and are back at the Headbanger's Bash and 'The Tailor of Inverness' :(

In retrospect, it isn't a good night to go out anyway. Is it? Everywhere will be filled with romantic couples!

Do we really want to be in amongst the love struck? Possibly not.

No comments: