He made it very plain that he just wants to be 100% sure that there is nothing wrong.
My STs were fine during the actual test but they showed some abnormality during the recovery period.

The ST, according to the doctor, is the little bit of the line that dips down. It should come straight back up. Mine didn't it hovered below for a moment.
So what does that mean?
Not really sure.
I asked.
The doctor said it could mean there was a little bit of damage.
He emphasised the 'could'.
I told him that I didn't have angina because I had read the poster in the changing room and my symptoms didn't fit :)
I get the impression that my pain is in the wrong place for heart problems but since Granda Bill died of a heart attack, he needs to take it seriously.
I feel a bit of a fraud - I'm sure I'm fine.
Anyway I will hear from the hospital in due course.
He said I should keep taking Ian's aspirin so I'd better start!
I wonder where he keeps them?
No comments:
Post a Comment