Sunday, 8 February 2009

It's ten past two

...and I'm going round for Anne at half past to try for a walk. It's still snowy underfoot but we reckon we might be able to go down by the platties as far as the cemetery.

I'm still serious about my life change in the eating department; this is my third day.

I only ate half of my scone when I went for coffee with the girls after mass this morning. I reckon that was about 225 calories so I've plenty left for the rest of the day.

Ian got the other half of the scone; a cheese scone with lovely little crusty bits of cheese all round the edge, and so soft and moist inside with a hint of nippiness, and...

Oooh they make lovely scones at the Milton!

My return phonecall to Gary when I arrived back home revealed a sick household.

As you know Carole has been suffering from tonsillitis, now Gary is down with a sore throat and aches and pains and Luca has spots on his face, legs and torso!

Gary's worried that it's chicken pox so I'm heading over tomorrow morning to look after him. Spotties don't go to daycare.

Luca had just gone down for his sleep when I phoned, so Gary was heading to bed when he got off the phone. Poor wee souls!

No comments: