Wednesday, 11 February 2009

I'm just about to go and have my shower

...but I thought I should clear up where I went wrong on Monday night.

You know how I said that I turned left at the foot of the drive, well it wasn't the foot of the drive but the bottom of the road that the drive slipped onto that I should have turned left onto!

There you go.

I've just had my breakfast while watching Larkrise to Candleford (one of my favourite programmes at the moment). It's on on Sunday nights but I record it and save it as a treat for a special time... bit like the chocolate toffee in the third drawer down in the wall unit in the back room.

In case you are unaware of it, it's set in Victorian times and based in the villages named in the title.

The characters have been so well developed over the series that you feel you know them personally and the storylines are imaginative and amusing.

And of course the period setting is just the icing on the cake.

I love it, love it, love it!!
Dawn French isn't in the second series but Julia Sawalha is still there and she is magnificent as the postmistress.

No comments: