Saturday, 7 February 2009

Just after three in the afternoon

...and the sun has finally come out. I think the snow showers have now passed us by. Anne and I were going to walk today but between the snow showers and the fact that it is so wet with all the sludge, we are giving it a miss.

No football game for Ian this afternoon - it's cancelled but I think he might manage squash at four if he can make up a foursome.

He's sitting downstairs watching Seasick Bill.

I'm a bit bored, I've been to the supermarket, made lunch and cleared up after it, dusted our bedroom and moved the laundry on...I even tidied Ross' room - which to be honest wasn't that bad, although he'll have got a shock when he got back from town and found someone had made his bed!

I've tried reading Rebus and watching an old film on the TV. I even got out my unfinished tapestry but I can't work up the enthusiasm to do any of it so it's lying on the spare bed.

So here I am, typing away, hoping for a bit of enthusiasm for 'something' to hit me.

A bit like little Braeden in this photo, really!

I know how you feel, son.

No comments: