I'm not used to this feeling so early in the day. It's usually at least a couple of hours after I get up that I feel like eating but not lately.
You'll all be glad to know that the scales, this morning, said, "Well done Podgy, your actually managed to lose some weight. 68.9 kilos!"
Of course, bear in mind that I have just slept for ten hours which means I wasn't eating for all that time - my tummy is really flat while I'm lying in bed because it is so EMPTY.
Breakfast time, I think!
Might have your preference, Lucy, porridge and raspberries.
Are you still eating this for breakfast?
I was thinking, ruffage, ruffage, ruffage after watching, 'You are what you eat' on TV last night. You know the colonic irrigation wifie.
She turned this poor woman's life around by forcing her to eat all the foods she didn't like and ignore all the ones she did.
I sympathise.
Mind you there are very few foods that I don't like.
It's just that I miss all the high calorie foods that I can't touch because they won't fit into my count for the day.
I keep telling myself, this misery is only temporary, this misery is only temporary...

But is it? I think the polar bear knows how I feel.
Oh dear, this isn't good!
I must be positive... just keep remembering, I can eat the number of points equal to my optimum weight in kilos, to maitain my weight once I get down to it; the book says so!
No comments:
Post a Comment