Any suggestions for tea?
I've been back from Glasgow long enough to watch one episode of X Files (while I ate my lunch) and also long enough to make a hole in Ian's car's driver's seat!
Do you remember when Ian sat on the chewing gum, ruined a pair of trousers and left a load of chewing gum on his car seat and the setee in the back room?
And, do you remember how the man came from Harvey's and cleaned the chewing gum off the seat with one of the cleaning cloths we bought at the same time as the couches?
Well, since then I have been promising Ian we would try the same trick on his car seat and today I finally got round to doing it.
A hole is a slight exageration. I didn't make a hole but one little patch of the seat seems to have been skinned as opposed to cleaned.
Of course, it may have been the constant friction of Ian wriggling around on the newsletter for the Real Ale Society that he has taken to sitting on to cover the chewing gum but then again it was probably the rubbing of the cleaning cloth that did it.
I've already sent an email to Ian to apologise and he has very graciously replied by saying it's OK, at least I tried.
What a lovely lad he is! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment