So GS, you say in one breath that no-one is monitoring our blogs and in the other that aliens have been doing so since 1968. You are sending out mixed messages here!
By the way, where did you find that grotesque photo I saw on your blog the other day. It was really horrible. You must go into some weird sites or did you type, 'horrible noses' into Google images?
Johanne and Anne came round for coffee and a chat this morning and I made pancakes (dropped scones). I mention the pancakes simply because it must be at least 15 years since I made them and I was slightly apprehensive.
And quite rightly too... although they did get better as the batch progressed!
We ate them with Maura's home made raspberry jam which is really delicious...yummy on pancakes.
'R who shall be indentified no further' came home at lunch time to play football with Dan on the computer. They had some too. I've frozen half a dozen of them to stop R and I eating them all tonight.
Note the name codes. I'm taking no chances, GS.
No comments:
Post a Comment