Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Tuesday evening

I am really too tired to do this entry but I'll make a stab at it. Why are you so tired? It's only 9 oclock? ...

It was the bath. I love getting into a really hot bath but the downside, apart from coming out looking like a lobster is that all your energy has been sapped away by the heat... it takes you all your strength to get out of the bath! And all you are fit for is a wee lie down.

This is where I feel I must thank the person who invented terry towelling bathrobes....what a wonderful invention. Pop it on, lie down. What could be simpler :)

What have I done today?

Not a lot. I went into town this morning... a little reconnoitre before the big Christmas shop has to start. Do you all know how much I do not like shopping?

Anyway, I forgot to have breakfast and by 11.45 I was moving in slow motion. Hometime.

Silent Witness was watched over lunch and in the afternoon I went walking. Another beautiful sunny day. We are doing very well just now. Beautiful golden light!

RS and I are almost finished all the food I got in for the week end and I at least must have put on another half stone due to the richness of it all. I think we will definitely need to cut back or it will need to be a new wardrobe of clothes for me!!

I'm off to watch Stargate part 2. SG1 went back in time and accidently changed the future, but all was not lost as they ( the team now in the past) sent a message to the folk in the present - which was their future (changed), telling them what had happened, and they (the folk in the new future which should really be referred to as the present) are going to try and get back in time to fix the future/present. Have we all got it?

RS is raiding tonight...
Here's a photo of what he is looking at.


I have referred to RS as such for security reasons. RS says that you never know who is building up a dossier on you and I agree with him!!

No comments: