Friday, 21 November 2008

Movies hot off the press!

I'm just back home having now cleared my car of snow twice; once at home before I set out and again when I came out of the supermarket!

I think Sommerfield are taking Gordon very seriously! The shop is full of 'three for the price of two', 'buy one get one free' and 20% off the recommended price.
"Spend, spend, spend!" says Gordon and Sommerfield, like all the High Street stores, is making it easy for us to do just that.

The utility room is now stacked full of loo rolls, kitchen towels, fruit corners, 'Highland and Island' cheese and much much more.

Talking of bonanzas, on the way home from Carole's yesterday (I'll fill you in on my visit later) I heard on the radio that there was a police alert out, warning folk not to go into Aberdeen especially round about Denburn as the roads were jammed with cars trying to get to the Christmas sales!!

No shortage of potential retail customers in Aberdeen, then.

Anyway, I dropped by Ross's work on the way to the supermarket . Would you like to share the experience?

OK...


This is the view from the front door. Very pretty?




Ross was not keen to be filmed. I suggested he think of you, Lucy. It would let you see what his work looks like.

"She'll see it when she comes over," was his reply.

I'm not his favourite person just now, although I think I've made some recompence by bringing him his swipe card, because seeing that he was having trouble getting up this morning, I went down and flicked on his overhead light. I didn't hang around afterwards! But I heard him shouting, "Put that light off," as I tore up the stairs!




The other voice you hear on the film is just the radio in the car. Do you think my overvoice is improving? No? Oh well never mind.

No comments: