I've been on the computer for a while now trying to keep my mind off food...I've now past the 'extra stone' mark in my weight since I stopped work! And that's with me trying to increase the amount of exercise I do.
I'll keep typing...
I've managed to order Luca's Christmas present from Argos which is good but I've killed off one of Ian's credit cards in the process by entering what I thought was the correct password, but obviously wasn't!
When the window appeared asking for the information, I phoned Ian. I had known the password but I had forgotten it. So he was actually on the other end of the phone when 'The Big Red Words' appeared on the screen saying, "NO".
My ' Have a free flight to Newquay' credit card came to the rescue!
Here's a preview of Luca's Christmas present.

I got my hair cut and coloured today. My hairdresser has found the love of her life while on holiday. She's not long back and I did know where she was going but I can't remember.
Anyway, he must have been special because she now knows what it's like to make love on the beach! Yes, you did read it here first!!
I'm sure I amn't letting any cats out of bags because my hairdresser is a very chatty person.
He's gorgeous and forty and separated from his wife four months ago. She, his wife, told him to go because they weren't getting on. So he has taken a year's contract of work wherever it is that my haidresser went on holiday.
It took her ages to cut my hair because she kept stopping to tell me a bit more about him and their time together. Her enthusiasm made my visit quite jolly!
Hope she doesn't get hurt.
I couldn't help notice the note of disappointment in Ian's voice when I told him that tonight's tea was a repeat of last night's. We're having carrot and sweet potato soup with boiled ham and crusty bread followed by dumpling (one day old now, I grant you).
Ian has just come in. It's five past six. My thanks to you all for keeping me out of the bread bin!
No comments:
Post a Comment