He's still out for the count.I'll give him till lunchtime and then I'll start to annoy him!
I should be going out to the butchers and the dry cleaners this morning. What can I say... I've put it off! I didn't even get dressed till 20 minutes ago and it's now 12:15.
It looks beautiful outside but it's not the kind of weather you want to experience first hand. Better through the window.
So what have you done since you got up this morning, Josephine?
Well I got up. And not late either...it was before nine!
Apart from that, I've had three or four cups of coffee and sat in the kitchen reading 'The Grave Tatoo' by Val McDermid (author of 'Wire in the Blood' from the TV).
I'm on page 473 now and there are 543 pages in the book. I only mention this because I've taken forever to read this far.
It's not what I expected having watched Wire in the Blood but on reflection TV dramas always move at a much faster pace, cutting out half the story so I shouldn't have been surprised at the slower pace of the book.
And I took some photos of the snowy picture we saw when we drew back the curtains this morning.
I've given you a photo of the embankment as well as the view from the front of the house because I love the silver birch trees!
Don't you agree they look beautiful in the snow!
They look ten times better in real life! Click the photos to make them larger...you get a much better effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment