Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Wednesday evening

I am all 'X-Filed' out for the moment.

Have you all seen the one where Molder and Scully find the filing cabinets with files on everyone since the 1950s? 'They' were taking tissue samples from the entire population of America under the guise of small pox vaccinations. What for? I hope to find out in the next episode.

Anyway, I have been on the Ikea website looking at wardrobes.
Did you know, Ikea customise the interior of their wardrobes? You can organise them any way you like and I had been thinking...this is the point where I should be hearing Ian's voice say, "Oh no, not thinking!"...but he can't because I'm writing this down not saying it and besides Ian is in Florida so... I was thinking that we need something at the door to hide the clutter of shoes.

Ian started this, you know. He was the one who said that we should keep all our shoes at the door. Do you have any idea how many pairs of shoes three people can generate? Don't look at me! I am not the only person with several pairs of shoes!

Now, I noticed that Ikea produce shoe shelves - they are fitted at an angle - so what do you think of a wardrobe completely filled with shoe shelves?

Check out the shelves in the bottom of this wardrobe - fill the wardrobe with these. What do you think?
This example of a wardrobe is obviously too large but you can get them in a variety of widths. And the doors can be made of frosted glass like the one in the illustration.



















OK enough said, I'll go and change the furniture in the living room around again.

No comments: