Saturday, 8 November 2008

Lunchtime

Good one Gary!
As we left to go for a walk, he said,"Have you got your camera?"
He has obviously been reading my bog!

He and Luca have now headed for home to catch the beginning of a football match on his new 'Sky Sport', so I've downloaded the photos and here they are...





I took a couple of videos at first because the camera didn't want to take photos, and they are really good, but the bog keeps telling me they are either corrupted or saved on the wrong format (which they aren't) so to see them you'll need to come here and look at them on my hard drive!

Having looked at the photos, you would think the wee fella was not a happy bunny during his walk. He was!

We told him all about the leaves falling on the ground. You know,
"Where are the leaves?" while we looked at the branches of the trees.
"All gone!" palms turned up and arms outstretched.
"Oh there they are...on the ground!"

A while later, I picked up a huge sycamore leave and carried it with me, as you do.

Luca held his hand out to me indicating that he wanted the leaf so I gave it to him. He immediately threw it on the ground.
Where should the leaves be?
"On the ground!"

No comments: