Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Much happier!

You will all be glad to know that I have my handbag back!

Ross convinced me to go. He checked the forecast on the BBC website and according to them the snow wasn't coming in till tonight.

So I went! Shovel and sack of grit in the boot, duvet on the back seat and chocolate in my pocket.

Everything covered, apart from a few very wet flakes on the Lecht, I didn't see any snow.

Fred was surprised to see me since I had phoned to say I wouldn't be up till later in the week but he made me a coffee and chummed me while I drank it.

The cafe belongs to his parents, he just works there when he is home. He's training to be a tatoo artist at the moment and is going back down to London to carry on with his training on Thursday.

The cafe sells lovely homebakes and their fruit scones looked especially yummy so I bought a couple to bring home.

I've eaten mine already. It was very nice. Ross can have his when he gets home tonight.

No comments: