Sunday, 22 August 2010

Ten to ten on Sunday night

. . . so it'll be a short entry again seeing as it's so late.
Yes, I know that this is a matter of opinion and to Ross, for example, his ten to ten won't come till about, let me think. . . five oclock tomorrow morning! But to me? it's bedtime.

The reason for this entry is to let everyone see Luca modelling the new bed!


And here he is!


But while we're at it, here's a photo of him taken as he arrived at Granny's having been released early from nursery on friday night.

Friday's weather was nice and warm. That's why he looks a little damp at the hairline! :)

I thought I'd pop in another couple of photos from Friday bedtime. Just to let you see one of his favourite books of the moment.


We go through it again and again choosing different places to live and things to wear. Each double page is filled with pictures of lots of different choices.

This page is about deciding where you would like to visit.
The desert, maybe. Or perhaps a city?
'You choose'.
That's the name of the book.

I bought the same book for Cade and Braeden many years ago but, correct me if I'm wrong, Lucy. Didn't we lose it somewhere?

No comments: