No car.
Ross has a couple of jobs organised for today and at the moment we have one set of wheels between us, so. . . what can you do?
Ian suggested Ross could take him to Kemnay to the golf this morning and that would give us another car but it would be too compluicated.
Ross is needing a car for most of the day.
I would need one from about eleven till about three-ish.
Ian needs a car to take him from Kemnay, after the golf, to the office in Aberdeen.
And I can't be bothered working all of that out into a plan of action.
So I'll swim on Thursday instead.
Maybe I should run out and plonk a big 'booked on Thursday' sticker on the car, now :) . . . and come to think of it, I should put one there for Tuesday afternoon as well, for picking up Luca.
The weekend went in really quickly. I can't believe it's Monday already! What have I done since I last saw you?
Well I spent Friday afternoon with Johanne who is looking good all things considered. Maybe partly because Gillian and Des and the baby were on their way up from Yorkshire and Gillian and the baby are staying for a week.
Spoke to Kelly on Saturday on Skype and saw the dress for the wedding. Not the colour though. It looked blue on the screen but Kelly said it was a kind of browny grey. How lucky was she? Walking through a shop and she sees it on a mannequin and buys it! Now all she has to do is buy the accessories.
I found this picture of Kelly when I was looking through my photo albums. It was taken on your favourite holiday of all time, Gary, to Scarborough!Is it still your favourite?
Doesn't she look cute. She got a lot of wear out of that wee dress :) My memories of that holiday are all superimposed onto feeling cold and damp with the sound of rain battering down onto a caravan roof. And a picture of very scruffy unwashed people - it was too cold to take off any layers to wash and the weather created just the right conditions for fuzzy wuzzys and lanky locks.
Happy days. . . we went to a tea dance, I remember, spending the afternoon with all the old fogies who love ballroom dancing and have the silver strappy sandals to prove it. It was warm and dry.
And kids - you all loved it. Waltzing round the sprung floor to the melodies coming from a hugely ornate organ that rose up out of the floor.
Oops. I've been here for an hour. Still in my jammies. Better get moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment