Saturday, 21 August 2010

Saturday. . .

No time to write because I spent too long on Ancestry.

Had a lovely chat with Lucy last night and heard all about her camping trip last weekend. When I get back from the barbecue, I'll visit Facebook to see the photos she's posted there.
Lucy said she finds it easier to post on Facebook so her blog is majorly unattended!

Luca slept in the new kangaroo bed last night and has assured us that it's comfy. I've taken a couple of photos but haven't transfered them onto the computer yet so they'll have to wait till my next entry.

Gary came and picked the wee one up just before lunchtime, so once I'd waved them off, I sat back and had lunch in the quiet - that means minus 'Ben 10' in the background.

When I picked Luca up from nursery yesterday, his first words were, "Look Granny! I'm wearing my Ben 10 top today!", proudly stretching it out to it's best advantage!

So he went home wearing it again today - it was still clean. . . enough :)

Just checked. . . my coffee cup is empty and I have 20 minutes left to wash my face and change my clothes before three oclock (our departure time), so I'm off!

No comments: