As I opened this programme up, I noticed the wind getting up and darkness descended!!
All of a sudden the heavens opened and to the accompaniment of thunder, a shower of great big hailstones crashed to earth. They came down so thickly that, just for about a minute, you couldn't see a thing!
So what was lucky?
Well, having been alerted by the wind, I went down and took in my wee washing! :)
At this point before I forget, can I just thank Lucy for taking time out to update her blog. I've saved the photos onto my computer, Lucy :)
That shower of hailstones turned to rain and now it's gone off and the sky is getting light again. We're probably going to end up with the sun shining again!
Home alone just now.
Ian is on a golf course in St Andrews just now, and Ross is out and about. He left about three to go to the helicopter place in Peterculter and then onto Nigel's at Finzean.
"Should be home before seven," he said.
Well, I hope so.
We're supposed to be having a curry tonight seeing as it's just the two of us for tea.
So, I'm keeping my points intake down to the bare minimum till then.
Because as we all know curry is very high in points, units, calories and everything else you can name - no matter what 'healthy eating' regime you choose to follow.
And, having eaten cauliflower for lunch with raspberries to follow to save up points for tonight, my resolve to abstain from further intake will begin to crumble pretty early.
Wedding news, Julie has sent her apologies. she won't manage to get up for the wedding but, she is talking about coming up on a wee visit, with Leo, on Friday September 24th. So that'll be nice.

Photo of Julie and Leo - 2007. Julie looks similar but the wee guy has changed considerably - well he would have wouldn't he?
And Luca too.
Maybe even Gary could manage to organise an early finish that day? What do you think, Gary?
We'll see :)
Staying on the wedding theme, the Hen Night is officially being held October 9th and the theme is 'Horror'!
Carole says dressing up is optional. Phew!
Her suggestion for me is a little subtle something. And what does that mean, Carole? :)
Anyway, I'm going to give the pub crawl a miss but I'm up for the 'coctail class' and the tapas afterwards :)
Don't worry, daughters, we'll organise a meal out for the girls when you get home :)
Found these photos in the 2007 file, as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment