Ian is watching a football match in the bedroom and the temperature on the middle floor has dropped sufficiently to make it uncomfortable, so I've come upstairs and donned my fleecy dressing gown.
Should I read my current book sitting up in bed with Ian and the football for company or do what I said I'd do and return to my blog?
I'll do a little bit more blogging... seeing as I've been absent such a lot recently.
So where was I?
Oh yes...
Coffee with Irene. Very enjoyable.
We had coffee and scones. Irene chose cheese - which used to be my favourite and I chose my current favourite - a girdle scone... yum. No need for butter or jam. Just tear bits off and eat with a sip of coffee.
I especially like them when they have a slight doughiness in the centre!
We chatted about this and that - including our disappointing experiences with the food at the Tor-na-Coille under it's new management and the new coffee shop that is in the process of being created in what used to be the shoe shop next to the butchers.
Much much more... but you don't want to know about that :)
Yesterday, I popped over to Inverurie to pick Luca up from Nursery.
"We go to your house, Granny Jo?" the wee fella asked as we got outside.
"No Luca, not today."
"We walk on the stones," Luca responds with all the confidence of someone who's in charge. "I like the stones."
And we take the most uncomfortable route back to the car across the stones which I think have been put there to encourage people to use the pavement!
This photo was taken on Sunday when Gary, Carole and Luca came over to join Ross and I for lunch.
Because Ian was in Marrakesh, his chair was empty... not for long, as you can see! But what is Luca Loo looking at?
Yes, you've got it! Peppa Pig.
No comments:
Post a Comment