Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Wednesday 3rd March



Just a few recent photos of home.

I've mostly stopped taking photos of the snow... the novelty has worn off, and I must have dozens of them already, anyway.
These were taken just after Ian left last Monday and there was much more to come. I think it was Tuesday, that the snow was falling when I wakened in the morning and was still falling when I went to bed that night!

I'm so happy that it's now only 16 days till Ian and I head off to Los Angelos!

I checked the temperature there last week and it was 61 degrees farenheit... what's that in centigrade?

According to Google - 16.1111111 celsius
Balmy compared to snowy Scotland!

I'll come back later today and write a bit more. Just now, I need to get showered and dressed because I'm meeting Irene Page down at the Sheiling for a coffee this morning.
She phoned last week to suggest we 'caught up', so that's what we're going to do!

No comments: