It's been a while since I blogged so here are some photos from our first week over here.
Well, it's getting close to the end of March.
Just a few more days and we'll be in April.
Is it March that's supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb?
If it is, it isn't.
Not here in Oregon anyway.
What's it like in Banchory?
Just as well, really, as my feet and legs blew up like balloons while we were in Newport Beach so some cool weather is going to suit me just fine.
Changing the subject completely. . .
Double layer chocolate fudge cake after tea tonight!!
It's Scott's birthday. . . ah the joys of birthdays - cake - mmmh :)
I swam 12 extra laps while I was at the swimming pool this morning just so's I could eat the cake with a clear conscience :)
Just a few more days and we'll be in April.
Is it March that's supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb?
If it is, it isn't.
Not here in Oregon anyway.
What's it like in Banchory?
Just as well, really, as my feet and legs blew up like balloons while we were in Newport Beach so some cool weather is going to suit me just fine.
Changing the subject completely. . .
Double layer chocolate fudge cake after tea tonight!!
It's Scott's birthday. . . ah the joys of birthdays - cake - mmmh :)
I swam 12 extra laps while I was at the swimming pool this morning just so's I could eat the cake with a clear conscience :)
No comments:
Post a Comment