Ian is sitting downstairs watching the TV, Ross is in his room raiding and I came up the stairs to change into my jammies.
I thought I'd make a quick entry before going back down to give me time to look forward to the cup of tea and piece of 'rocky road' I'm going to share with Ian when I get back!
This anticipated joy is courtesy of Ross...
I noticed a cellophane packet when I was in his room getting his plate for the dishwasher and he very kindly offered the last remaining chocolate and marshmallow delight to me when I enquired as to what was in the packet!
I think he wanted rid of me... raiding takes all his concentration!
Ross spent part of the afternoon with Trish and Caroline next door. They couldn't bring up the internet on Caroline's laptop. Apparently they had inadvertantly switched something off! Quite understandable, I would've thought :)
He got a phonecall from another potential customer today just before I went out to my scrabble club - sounds good, doesn't it? But they only let me join so none of them would come last in the games!
Anyway, this woman who phoned lives near Braemar, but fortunately she's passing our door tomorrow so she's going to bring the computer to Ross.
And now the good news. A new series of Murdoch Mysteries has just started!!
Yes, I know you all know he's a Toronto police detective round about 1900 but just incase you couldn't quite remember I'm reminding you.
That's Murdoch on the left. The lady is the pathologist... great stuff! Look at the police uniforms!!I'm recording it on to the Sky box so I can watch it while I do the ironing.
Happy days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment