The hygienist, however, was disappointed in the state of my mouth :(
More pockets in my gums created by the bacteria that live in plaque, she informed me and handed me a bigger 'between the teeth' brush to cope with the bigger spaces I now have between my teeth... I hate getting older!
This was my first check up after having 'gone private'. Remember, I got a letter from the dentist to say he was no longer taking NHS patients and that to be honest what I paid for charges within the NHS would be about the same as insurance. . . I took the easy option and transferred over.
Well, having checked my teeth for signs of decay and found none, he asked me to stick my tongue out.
"Why? You've never asked me to do that before!" I asked while chewing some of his fingers.
Seemingly now that I'm 'private', he is responsible for the care of everything in my mouth forward of the tonsils!
He checked my tongue - both sides - and my glands inside my mouth and outside... oh and he informed me that since I've never had them out, either my wisdom teeth never grew or I was born without any!
Well, I never!
On the way home, I took my car to the car wash and gave her the de luxe VIP wash at £6.50. This includes the wheels and the undercarriage!
She looks so good, I might make a start on the inside!! Might :)
Changing the subject, would you like to see my birthday photos?
Yes?
OK, here goes...
Preparation for the 'big fire' is all important -
Then there's ignition - we actually have 24 candle power. . .
The following photos were taken later when Carole was getting ready to go out to her 'Hen Night'. Her boots were needing a little shine.
Well trained? :)
Well trained? :)
Wish me luck with the boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment