Friday, 5 March 2010

Friday 5th March

The temperature is well above freezing outside but it doesn't feel like it - I think it's the damp that's making it feel so cold!

I noticed the temperature when I took Ian along to meet his friends at the Douglas. They're heading up to Gary Grant's for a 'headbang'

... and I've just had the phonecall to let me know they don't need me to taxi them up there.

Thank goodness, I really didn't fancy going out into the cold again tonight.

I reckon we might wake up tomorrow to a lot less snow if this thaw keeps up :)
At last!! Here's hoping.

This is just going to be a short entry and when I finish writing, I'm going downstairs to watch 'Come Dine with Me' and then I'm going to have an early night... and tomorrow morning, I'm going to hoover!

Why am I telling you that?

Well my Dyson turbo head for my vacuum cleaner gave up the ghost just before Ian came home from Marakesh... it fought the good fight against Ross' hair for many years but in the end, it has had to admit defeat.


A wee reminder of how long the offending hair has grown.

And the new one I ordered has just arrived today - hurrah!!

I keep suggesting to Ross that he gets a haircut. I've even offered to do it myself but he's having none of it.

You should try washing the floors in here. Even after sweeping them, your washing cloth and your fingers become totally tangled up with long black hairs - yuk!

No comments: