Anne's looking after little Freya for a couple of days so that her mum and dad can have peace to do their flitting.
They've bought a bottom floor flat in Torry. It's got its own garden which was the big draw since they've been living in a tenement in Rosemount on the fourth floor!
Still having trouble with this 'diet and lifestyle thing'. I ate half a bag of carrots yesterday afternoon fighting the urge to finish Ian's birthday cake and boy was I pleased to see Ian when he got home because tea was ready and I was starving!!
I wonder how many calories there are in a pound of carrots? :)
Just for you two. . . Lucy and Gary. Seeing as you weren't in yesterday's photo.

You are at the beach in Les Sables D'Olonne in 1986.
So that makes you 13, Lucy.
And I think you actually had your 11th birthday while we were there, Gary.
I always felt a bit sad when your birthday fell during our holidays. Bit of a bummer being born during the school summer holidays, really.
And Gary. . . I can see from the photo, you were just about to grow.
You always grew out first, got a little tubby and then you stretched and used up the tub.
Weird!
Eh Skinny?
No comments:
Post a Comment