It's after nine oclock at night.
I've been lying on the couch in the back room watching TV in my jammies with the door to the stairs open and the balcony door open too and I'm not wearing my dressing gown!!
The weather is warm!!
No I'm not complaining.
I think we all suit the 'shiny' look.
Today has been busy.
Ross asked me to go with him to look at a possible car for Gary - doesn't tick all Gary's boxes but it does tick some of them.
We took it to Torphins for a trial run and it seemed fine to me... not really a recommendation, huh?
After a visit to the tip, having recycled garden waste and cardboard, we are feeling good. Another step nearer saving the planet!!
The plastic box, I had put the garden refuse in yesterday, had acted as a lure for the snails in the garden - so that's four less of the slimy little horrors in the garden eating my hostas!
I'm hoping they enjoy their last meal before the recycle man's crushing roller gets them!
You can see I have trouble loving them...
Luca likes vegetarian sausages!
Beanies have a rival!
I spent the afternoon in Inverurie with Luca while Carole went to get her hair done - lowlights look good :)
We built horses with lego, read Peppa Pig and rolled all over the floor to name but a few of the activities we used to pass the time.
We also watched a bit of TV - Peppa Pig and Wonder Pets.
Wonder Pets saved a ladybird from certain death as the dinner of a venus fly trap by making a fishing line and flying up and hovering above the plant whilst singing...
"What's going to work?..."
Must I finish it?
The licence money is worth every penny!
No comments:
Post a Comment