Saturday, 18 July 2009

We set off without breakfast this morning because a friend of Lucy's had recommended a restaurant called, "Heaven on Earth" so it was decided we would break our journey to the resevoir by breakfasting there.

The photo of the restaurant is at the end of this entry because this is Lucy's version of 'blog' and I've no idea how to move pictures around.
Bear with me...

Here's the boat parked at the front of the house before we left.



... and here are the photos of Cade,



and Braeden taken when they got in the truck - full of beans and ready to go!


Now we've jumped to the reservoir...


Ah, now the photo below was taken after Ian and I had had our turn on the big 'Bonzai'!
It's pulled along behind the boat.
Poor Scott was the only one who didn't get a shot because he is the one with a licence to drive the boat.
What a great time we had.
We zoomed around dragging the 'Bonzai' behind us and we stopped the boat a couple of times for a swim.
The water was lovely and warm once you got in.
Poor wee Braeden was plum tuckered out and fell asleep on the boat before we got back to shore...and boy did we suffer for that when he had to wake up and get out of the boat!! :)
The photo below was taken when we were at 'Heaven on Earth'.
I'm going to put on some more photos of breakfast but since they'll apppear at the top of this entry if I try to put them on now, I'll wait and do it later.
Maybe I'll also show you what Scott had for lunch on our second day in Portland too!

Time to go. The house is coming back to life!!

No comments: