Sunday, 19 July 2009

Sunday morning on another sunny day!!

The photos are all, hopefully, in the right sequence for this foody entry.
So let's get started!

First, let's go back to 'Heaven on Earth'.

I haven't bothered with photos of the boring omelettes - that's Scott and I.
Or the even more boring porridge - Lucy!
But, here's Braeden with his children's 'pancake stack'. The little metal container has syrup in it and that's butter sitting on top... lots of butter.
Do we like?

Or perhaps you would prefer biscuits and gravy, as chosen by Cade.
My first impression of this was not good.
Visually I didn't think it had any appeal, but I had a little taste and it was very like sausages!
So would you like Cade's choice?

Then there was Ian... hmm, decisions, decisions!


Now here's a chappy happy with his choice!
French toast.
With syrup to pour over it, of course.
Good choice, Ian!! :)

Moving back in time, let's take a look at lunch in Portland in the famous 'Dan and Louis'.
The meal in the photo below was Scott's choice.
- oysters and chips!


Followed by Lucy with her weightwatcher's salad, watching Cade being presented with his clam chowder.
What is she thinking?



In fact, she was surrounded by chowder bowls...




Aaagh!!!!
Keep up the good work, Lucy.
Yours is the only sylph like figure left.
It's elastic waistbands for the rest of us!! :)

My best intentions disappeared in Dan and Louis as I succumbed to the clam chowder too!
That was followed by the cinnamon buns :(
Mmmmm must eat cinnamon buns... cinnamon ... sugar ... gooey dough ...
Resistance is futile!!

No comments: