
I have just read the misinformation reported by 'daughter 2' (seen in the photo above when we were down in Cornwall in April 2007) and I am not going to let this slur go unchallenged! :)
I have never said, "Ross has a narrow throat and that's why he can't swallow pills!"
I did say that he was like his Granny Lottie who also had trouble all her life swallowing pills and I did say that he has narrow canals in his ears which is probably why he has discomfort taking off and landing when travelling on planes and why when he gets a cold he tends to get deaf but I have never said that he has a narrow throat!
The information about his ears came from a doctor during an examination, years ago when he was a wee boy, so there! :)
Get your facts right Tootie Annie!
No comments:
Post a Comment