Luca and Carole left here at the back of two to go to 'Molly's birthday party' and I went up to have my shower and wash my hair for tonight.
What a cosy afternoon I've spent since the shower, catching up with my recordings of 'Waking the Dead' and 'X Files'. Great stuff.
Luca was an angel as usual while he was here.
I have never known a child who actually looked forward to going to bed.
You carry him upstairs saying, "Time for a wee sleep," and he agrees!
"Sleep," he nods with a smile on his little face.
You put him face down in his cot and he takes hold of 'Ted Ted' and closes his eyes!
Remarkable.
When he and I were going downstairs this morning, he caught site of the phot frame I have which is divided into three parts.
"Luca, Cade, Braeden!" he said as he pointed to each photo.
I think I'd better replace the photos with more up to date ones. The photos of Cade and Braeden were taken when Braeden was just a toddler!
Braeden doesn't look much older than this and this is August '05!
No comments:
Post a Comment