Although we woke to a bright cold morning, the black clouds are coming in from the west and it's getting darker.
Ian says the weather report has forecast snow which isn't good news for Ian as he is heading down to Manchester tomorrow to see a football match!
I find it hard to believe it's now more than a week since I last wrote. Where has the time gone?
The beginning of my week did include a fair bit of knitting...the batch of red wool (ordered from John Lewis before Christmas) that I bought to make Luca's cardigan took so long to come, I bought more wool from 'Lovies' in Inverurie to use instead. Now, of course, I am having to knit a second cardigan with the wool which should have knitted the first cardigan!
This one will have a V neck just to make a change. More practise in picking up stitches round the neck!
It's now quarter to ten at night. I had to stop writing because Gary and Luca arrived to watch the football. We had tea after they left and then Aunt Mary phoned for a chat so I'll make the effort to catch up properly tomorrow.
I found some Thornton's chocolate covered toffee in a drawer of Granny's wall unit. No, it hadn't been there since Granny had the unit, I put it there at Christmas time and forgot it till now. Yumm!
No comments:
Post a Comment