Thursday, 1 July 2010

Thursday morning


Well wasn't that good timing, last night!

Ian left this morning for London and his wee jolly of sport and music with his buddy, Dave. He'll be back on Sunday morning.

Just Ross and me in the house now.

As I sat up in bed this morning feeling numb and unable to move. Waking is difficult. Actually moving after you waken is the difficult part, Ian reappeared in the bedroom.

"Where's my nice pen. The one that fell out of my trouser pocket last night when we were trying to fix the zip?" he asked.
The trousers we are discussing here are the ones he bought that have extra bits zipped on so you can have shorts or longs. He's wearing them today even though we didn't manage to fix the zip - on one of the legs!! :o
Anyway, I didn't know and off he's gone without it.

Why am I telling you this?
Oh yes.
Five minutes after he left, I stretched my leg beneath the covers and wondering what the hard lumpy thing was that I had touched, put my hand down and brought out. . . yes, the pen!

Are we all getting a feeling of deja vu, here?
This isn't the first time we've unknowingly shared our bed, is it?

Remember the fly?!!

I think breakfast is in order, now. So I'll leave you with a photo of Luca. . .


Look how big he's getting!

No comments: