Thursday, 1 July 2010

Thursday afternoon


Just showing off. . .
I've been swimming again this morning clocking up 28 lengths and then I walked home from the Raemoir Garden Centre! :)
How about that, then?!!

I've had lunch and now I'm going to get the ironing done. . . yes, I will get the ironing done.
But maybe first I'll have a little browse through my holiday photos - just to remind myself that the sun does exist.

Little cutie pie :)
I'm sure those are Granda Ian's lovely legs behind him. . . and look! A shadow!!

And check out these cheeky chappies :)
I think this was the day we went to the aquarium

Ah, memories, memories :)

Aberdeen is thick with haar today and it's not quite sunny here in Banchory, either.
Ach well, there's nothing for it. Ironing it is. Maybe I'll find something worth watching on the TV to keep me company :(

No comments: