Saturday, 3 July 2010

Saturday lunch time

Well, I did it.
Yes, I am officially under 11 stone!
Ten stone ten pounds to be exact!
My little Weight Watcher's leader now feels vindicated.
"You see!" she smiled. "It always comes off eventually!"

"Now," she said, "the weight loss is the good news. The bad news is that now you have dropped into the stone below, you know, out of eleven stone something and into ten stone something, you also lose a point."

She continued to smile at me, blinking.

It took a moment to work out what she had just said.

Then it dawned on me.

Nohhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

Actually, yes.
I now have to drop a point off my daily intake :(

My emotions are mixed at this moment in time.

So here are some photos of the sea - I took them when we were at Huntington Beach at Easter time.
I love the sea, don't you?

It always makes me feel better. I'll contemplate them as I consider the implications of losing a points worth of food:(


Hey ho.
Thin people are thin because they eat less than the rest of us.

No comments: