The Lesina troop headed back to the airport for an early flight this morning ... due to take off for London at six thirty.
This was following fast on the heels of a three hour delay on the flight coming home from Tenerife yesterday and a threatened 'drop off' at Glasgow because of the fog at Aberdeen!
As we stood in the queue for check in, knowing that we wouldn't get home till after eight, and the prophets of doom around her began to suggest that it may be even later...much later before we got home, Lucy burst into tears...she could see her promised fish supper - which she was so looking forward to, disappearing before her very eyes...poor wee soul!
You will all be glad to know we were back in the house before nine and fish suppers were on the table shortly after...
I'll tell you more tomorrow.
Two reasons...
my eyes are buring in their sockets from the early rise this morning and something is wrong with my camera's link to the computer and I can't download my photos.
I'll try and get Ross to have a look at it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment