Saturday, 25 April 2009

Saturday morning

Some photos of Luca!

Luca and I went to the High Street on Wednesday afternoon to get his comic and Grandad's newspaper.

"Walk!" Luca looked at me imploringly, with his big brown eyes.

"Big Roads - pram. Little roads - walk," I declared making serious eye contact and repeating it several times to get the message across.

A nod of the head and we headed off down the road.

Inchmarlo Road - big road - and Luca clambered into the pram.

"Walk?"
He popped his head round to ask this question several times before we'd reached the shops and each time I had to say, "Big road - pram!"

So we came home via Mount Street -

Burnett Terrace


and through Burnett Park


- little roads!

For those of you who know the route I described, you might be interested to know that the woodland on the right of you as you walk down the path from Corsee Road into the Burnett park, is no more.
It's all been chopped down.
What a difference!
It used to be really dark and damp, didn't it!
Not anymore!

I thought the land belonged to the forestry Commission and that the trees had been harvested but according to Ross, the land belongs to the hospital?
He reckons somebody is going to build a house there. Nice spot!

No comments: