The Zoo
I really enjoyed our time at the zoo although I have absolutely no idea where it is as we took so many wrong turns on the way there! I was well bamboozled!
I would encourage anyone who goes to make a day of it as there's a lot to do.
Anyway, another rather disappointing batch of photos... I'm only a learner!
This one is entitled, 'The Crocodile'
And these two are, 'A Study in Hippopotimii'. If you look in the water beside the boys, you can just make out a hippopotamus.
I've called this one, 'Good Old Dad'
The icecream in the photo was not initially meant for Luca... but he took possession of it as soon as the wrapper was off.
I don't think he actually took it out of his mouth after he stuck it in. He just sucked it down to nothing.
Gary didn't get a look in!
Look at poor Gary's face.
I bet that icecream was delicious!
The zoo gave the children brochures with stamp sized photos of all the animals in the zoo so's they could score them off as they saw them...great idea!
This photo was taken at lunch time. The restaurant encircled the amphitheatre where the tropical bird show took place so we ooohed and aaahed and ate!
And here they come, whizzing passed at a million miles an hour.
I was informed that Cade nearly died when he saw Kelly racing up behind him at the last bend.
Faster, faster...no time to lose, take that break off!!
Lucy, have you opened your email recently?
I sent you an attachment several days ago. In fact it was before we last spoke on the phone...I meant to mention it but didn't get round to it.
Let me know if it arrived?
No comments:
Post a Comment