Sunday, 5 April 2009

Switch your computer off...

This was Ross' advice when I told him about yesterday's problem.
So I switched the computer off and, 'Hey Presto!' when I switched it back on again the computer noticed that my camera had photos on it!

The photos are now all packed into their little folders in my computer's 'Family Album2009'!

Every one with a title so's I know who/what they are! :)

Here are the photos from the plane journey to Tenerife.

Note the various methods of passing time chosen by different members of the family.

There's always listening to music...

...or reading - no not Gary (I don't think he was listening to music either!) but Scott seems to be enjoying his book.


Then there's eating, that's my favourite pastime when travelling.
Possibly Luca's too... when it's crisps (or shocolate).



...and of course for the swiftest means of travel, there's always sleep.



That particular option while open to Ross isn't open to mothers of small children, unfortunately!


This last one I took at rather a jaunty angle.

It isn't really a case of, "Dive!"

No comments: