Another day done. Time to hit the sack - I am so tired.
Too many late nights I'm afraid.
I've decided I'll be fine once Ian comes home and boots me out of his chair. You see I sit here every night with my laptop on the little swing table, watch multiple 'who dunnits' and surf the net - in particular Ancestry and Scotlandspeople. Oh yes!! Fun, fun, fun.
I know - not fun for everybody.
Poor Mary got wakened at midnight the other night by my text message. I was so excited about what I'd found in the 1901 census that I had to tell her straight away. I didn't know she hadn't put her phone off!! Crumbs :(
The clocks sprang forward last night and yes, I did know but I forgot didn't I which is how I came to find myself sitting in my jammies staring at Perry Mason at 9.30am thinking I had loads of time before I had to get washed and dressed for church!
So what saved me? I flicked on my computer and caught site of 09.30 at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
The church was decidedly quiet this morning - I don't think I was the only person who forgot :)
Sunday lunch today was Morrocan lamb at Chez Inverurie. And very nice it was too :) Carole is going to send the recipe to me and I'm really keen to try it out!! I might even treat myself to a tagine - oh yes!!
No photos from today, sorry.
So here's a photo of Ian and Kelly at Maggie Beers shop and restaurant in the Barrossa Valley. Happy memory! You see Kelly's lunch? Novel idea huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment